For managing the Multi Domain Linux Hosting Orders, one would need to search the same from within the Control Panel with Gossimer, and then accessing the Order Information view.
Searching, Listing and Managing the Multi Domain Linux Hosting Orders
- Access the Control Panel after logging in.
- As the next step, click on:
For Customers: Manage Orders and then on List/Search Orders.
For Resellers: Products and then on List All Orders
- Now look for domain for which you have purchased Multi Domain Linux Hosting Order.
- In case you would like to list all of the Orders, Search Parameters should be left blank.
- o For Resellers: In order to search for Orders that may belong to your Sub-Resellers, you would need to select the check box – “Include Sub-Reseller's results”.
How to List All Orders under your Reseller Account
How to List All orders Under your Customer Account
- The next page would show a listing of all domains, with Multi Domain Linux Hosting Order that have been bought through Gossimer. In order to see the overview of a particular domain, simply click on the domain name.
- In order to get to Order Information view, you would need to click on the Multi Domain Linux Hosting tab. From here you are allowed to perform any modifications that you may want to the Order.
Another way of getting to Multi Domain Linux Hosting Order’s Order Information view is by using the Search Bar on the home page of Control Panel. This Search Bar is also available on the uppermost menu bar, in every Reseller Control Panel’s page.
Click on the tab – “Multi Domain Linux Hosting” on the page that follows.
- Enter the name of the domain in the search field.
- From the drop-down menu, select Order.
- Click on the Search button.