Announcement: Gossimer is currently paying all payment transaction fees and you can disregard the fees listed below:
If you would like to use this payment method, go to the Control Panel, then My Billing and click on Add Funds. At this stage, you will be able to see all the different methods through which you can add funds. For this case, choose Paypal and then Add Funds to your account.
Caution: you should note that following the above steps will not automatically mean that you have cleared any of your pending invoices. You will need to do this manually from within the Gossimer account. After you have added funds, click onto My Billing Pending Invoices and Debit Notes so as to clear the said pending invoices. This applies to all the other payment methods listed below.
- Also note that Paypal deducts a fee of 3.90% including $0.30 for every transaction made.
- All the money added to your advanced accounts through VERIFIED Paypal is instantly credited to your account, while the Unverified ones are only credited after manual verification.
- Any discovered fraud in the Paypal account will mean immediate termination of your Gossimer account. Therefore play safe and do the required.
To use Webmoney to pay invoices or deposit funds to your Gossimer account, in the Control Panel, click on My Billing Add Funds. From the list that will be presented to you showing the different methods for Adding funds, select Webmoney and then Add Funds to the account.
Note: there is no extra processing fee charged when Webmoney is used to conduct the transactions. This might, however, change in future, though there are no current plans of imposing payment fees on clients.
All the transactions for Adding Funds to your Gossimer Advanced Account through Webmoney are automatically credited and made available.
In the control panel, click on My Billing, then onto Add Funds. From the several payment methods listed, choose Liberty Reserve then Add Funds to the account.
- You have to manually pay for any pending invoice as Adding Funds does not mean automatic settlement of the Invoice/Debit Note that might be pending in your account.
- 3% is the fee charged when you make Liberty Reserve transactions. However, this may change periodically without prior notice.
Your Gossimer account is immediately credited when you Add Funds to your Advanced Account.
In the control panel, click onto My Billing then Add Funds. Choose the Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Amex from the payment option provided to Add Funds to your desired Account.
- You will have to manually settle your pending invoices if there is any, as this is not automatically done upon addition of funds.
- The current 2Checkout processing fee is 5.5% with an additional $0.4, charged with each transaction fee paid. This fee is subject to changes without prior notice.
- It is only after the 12 hour fraud verification period (conducted manually) that all the transactions aimed at Adding Funds to Advance Accounts through 2Checkout gateway will be credited.
To use this service, go to the Control Panel, choose My Billing then Add Funds. Select the AlertPay payment option from the list you are presented with and then Add Funds to your account.
- Note that you will have to pay for pending invoices manually as adding any funds to your Gossimer doesn't mean the settlement of your invoices. It is not done automatically.
- An extra processing fee of 3.2% will be charged, with an additional $0.30 for each transaction fee.
- Your account will be immediately credited with all the transactions aimed at Adding Funds to an Advanced Account.
Payments are fully refundable. Requests for refunds can be made to the company's billing department and it usually takes around 72 hours to process them. In case of delay past the said time, please create a support ticket at the Support Desk. Remember, all the refunds will be conducted through the same media through which they were made.