Domains are an important part of your web page, one of the most important parts because it is the address indi…Read more on My Sokwall :
Archive for Uncategorized
RT @HostSearch Gossimer Review – real user reviews at HostSearch
Search engine optimization is the art and science of making web pages attractive to internet search engines. S…Read more on My Sokwall :
Gossimer has been selected as one of the Top 25 Most Popular companies at Domains Directory for June 2010! View Gossimer’s position and the full list of winners at:
This is what The Nielsen Company has recently revealed in it’s the Three Screens Report. In the report it was found that 59% of Americans watches television while surfing web. It is a 2.7% year-on-year growth over December 2008 data. The same study conducted in June 2009 found that simultaneous use of TV and web has dropped to 56.9 from 57.5% in December 2008. In volume terms, 134,056 Americans have used television and the Internet simultaneously.
There has been a significant rise in time spent on simultaneous viewing. Time spent by a person on simultaneously viewing television and surfing net has grown by 34.5% to reach 3 hours and 30 minutes. In December 2008, the time spent on simultaneous usage as 2 hours and 36 minutes only, which rose slightly in June 2009. In the said period, simultaneous viewing of TV and web was done by an individual for 2 hours and 39 minutes (See image for complete data).
PPC (Pay Per Click) is the most important form of online advertising. You can find PPC campaign running virtually everywhere. From Google to Microsoft to Yahoo to most of the niche blogs to websites to forums, everyone give prominent space for PPC campaign.
To be successful a PPC campaign needs to bring four parties together:
- PPC programs (like Google AdWords, Yahoo Publisher Network, Microsoft Adcenter, Adbrite, bidvertiser, etc.)
- Online publishers (owners of blogs, websites, forums, etc.)
- Target audience
How to create a PPC campaign
Creating a PPC campaign is a seven-step process that begins with searching a good PPC program and culminates in publishing the ads. The steps are given below:
- Open a permanent advertiser account with PPC programs of your choice, deposit the money, and set a daily budget.
- Conduct a keyword research to find the keywords to use for the campaign.
- Make a list of keywords according to its conformity to the set objective.
- Bid for the keywords, ad placement, etc.
- Write an advertisement copy that works followed by copy testing.
- Create a landing page that the visitors will see once they click on your PPC advertisement.
- Place the advertisement.
The process does not end here, rather it begins from here. The process of reviewing the performance, analyzing the result, tweaking the weak parts, and calculating the ROI (return on investment) kick starts as soon as your PPC campaign goes live.